original art work by Neil Cockayne
We are a long established club of over 60 members whose activities range through road racing, sportives, audax, reliability rides and time trialling. Beginning in the Spring, the club organise a full calendar of time trials and road races. Many of our members participate in sportives and are happy to share travelling to these events. You are welcome to join us for our regular club runs (usually between 40 - 50 miles) on a Saturday morning where all abilities are catered for. Routes are set in advance and displayed on this web-site with updates and advance notices on the Dumfries CC Forum.
| News - updated Thursday 27th Aug.
Check out our new Facebook page here
- Check out the latest Scottish Cycling news letter here, useful section on "Hill climb tips" with our Loch Ken hill climb just a few weeks away.
- Results posted for the final 18 mile TT at Park Farm along with the provisional overall results for the 18/25 TT league.
- Results up for the Colin TT plus updated league tables for handicap and scratch.
- Just for the fast guys the 10 mile TT scratch results are up here on the race pages It's close at the top....
- Results posted for the "Devil on Wheels"
- Time trial league tables updated here on the race pages
- Results posted for the 10 mile TT at Lockerbie on 29/7/15
- Results posted for the 20 mile TT at Ecclefechan
- Some new art work to freshen up the web site courtesy of Neil Cockayne. See Neil's other work here
- Club runs updated through to the end of August
- Results posted for the Lockerbie 10 on 8/7/15, fast night with nine PBs out of 10 starters.
- 10 mile TT handicap league table update and the 18/25 league table posted, still close at the top in both competitions.
- Results posted for the Park Farm TT on 1/7/15
- Final Crichton TLI road race results are posted along with the overall.
- 8 races into the 10 mile TT league, only 6 to go, and it's still very tight at the top, check your score, and the competition here on the race pages
- From 4th July Saturday club runs will leave from Queen of the South arena not Halford. Usual times. Monday night speed training riders will meet at Brownhall school with effect from Monday 6th July.
- Latest club kit order has arrived, contact Alex Barcley (firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phoning 01387 720619) to arrange pickup.
- Results posted for 10 mile TT at Colin on 17 June
- Know any under 16 racers? if so check out this great TLI event http://dumfriescc.btck.co.uk/RaceTT
- Results posted for 25 mile TT at Loch Ken on 10 June
- Results posted for 10 mile TT at Kirkland on 3 June
- Crichton TLI road race results and current league points posted here
- Results posted for the 2015 Solway Sportive
- Speed training on Mondays, meet at Halfords at 6:00 pm, same as last year - Be there or be slow!
- The 2015 Race / TT events list is now up on our Race / TT page.
- Membership renewal is way past due now. If you have not already done this (shame on you), please renew your membership on-line at SiEntries, or by completing a membership form and returning this with payment to John Andrew. Full details can be found on the Join Page. Don't forget that members are required to take out third party insurance; this can be done through the CTC (£18) or British Cycling