original art work by Neil Cockayne
We are a long established club of 100 members whose activities range through road racing, sportives, audax, reliability rides and time trialling. Beginning in the Spring, the club organise a full calendar of time trials and road races. Many of our members participate in sportives and are happy to share travelling to these events. You are welcome to join us for our regular club runs (usually between 40 - 50 miles) on a Saturday morning where all abilities are catered for. Routes are set in advance and displayed on this web-site with updates and advance notices on the Dumfries CC Forum.
| News - updated Wednesday 25th November.
Check out our Facebook page here
- Minutes from DCC Committee Meeting 10th November 2015 - please see Committee section.
- Opportunity for discounted tickets to attend the Revolution at the Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome 28-11-15. Courtesy of Scottish Cycling. SC_Revolution.pdf
- Dumfries CC **Club Kit Survey** - email links have been sent for a quick electronic survey of members views on the current club kit.
- **IMPORTANT NOTICE** Only 1 more Saturday Run opportunity to pay Dave Niblock for the Social and Prize Giving Evening!!
- 2015 Dumfries CC AGM Minutes - see under Committee Section
- Important date for your diary:
The Social / Prize giving night is on 4th December at 7pm also in the Rugby club.
This years doo will be at Dumfries Rugby Club & promises to be a memorable night with some unique entertainment from JTF & possibly some as yet undiscovered musical talent.
Food is prepared by one of the regions leading chefs comprising:
Starters: Broccoli & Stilton Soup Or Brussels Pate with Onion Marmalade & Oat-cakes Or Mellon & Summer Fruit.
Main: Thai Curry with Rice Or Beef Lasagna. Roast Tatties with Garlic & Rosemary + Salad & Crusty Bread.
Desert: Various sweets. Followed by Coffee & Mints.
-- Sounds great!
Please confirm & pay £18 a head to Dave Niblock as soon as possible and no later than 28th November.
- Check out all the 2015 race results and stats here DCC 2015 TT final results.pdf